Need some RIA Consulting? I can help!
December 29, 2008
Posted by on
Over the last few years, I’ve been dialing down the amount of consulting work that I was doing. I made the conscious decision to spend more time with my family and friends, I bought a house, and spent a lot of time outdoors. I also started a new usergroup, the Michigan Flex Users Group, ran a conference, and wrote lots of articles for Fusion Authority Quarterly, and Flex Authority to name a few. Oh, and some of the small amount of consulting I’ve done included some names like Avaya, Michigan State University, the Ford Motor Company, Scottrade, AT&T, Penn State just to name some of the larger customers.
I am looking to grow my consulting business a bit. If you or your company need outside help, please drop me an email or give me a call. I have expertise in the following:
- Rich Internet Application (Flex, Flash, ActionScript, AIR) : Design and Create
- Internet Application Development (ColdFusion) : Design and Create
- VoIP Telephony Integrations (H.323 / SIP / IAX) : Design and Implement
- Avaya Telephony Systems (Including Avaya Communication Manager, Definity, IP Office, Distributed Office, and Partner Systems) : Design, Implement, Maintain and Troubleshoot
- Voicemail Systems (Including Mitel and Avaya Modular Messaging) : Design, Implement, Troubleshoot
- Hybrid Cable Television systems (GigE Implantations, typically with RGB or Motorola equipment) : Design, Implement, Troubleshoot
- Data networking (Extreme Networks, Cajun, HP, Cisco) : Design, Implement, Troubleshoot
- Linux and Unix (BSD) based server administration : Implement and troubleshoot
If you would like to contact me, my email is firstname.lastname@example.org , or +001 616-304-2520.